McMurdo Fast Find 220 PLB – Programmed for US Registration
McMurdo Fast Find 220 PLB – Programmed for US Registration by McMurdo at iShare Maps. MPN: 45016. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The McMurdo FastFind 220 Personal Locator Beacon (PLB) is a rugged, handheld, and waterproof (non-buoyant) GPS-enabled rescue beacon which is small
Features & Highlights
- This Personal Locator Beacon is pre-programmed for registration with the US country code. Whilst it will function anywhere around the world, the initial point of contact during an emergency situation would be the US Search & Rescue authorities with whom the PLB would be registered.
- If you are purchasing from outside the US, please purchase our alternative listing for 'McMurdo Fast Find 220 PLB Programming for Rest of World'. We include at no charge a reprogramming service on this alternative listing to ensure the device can be registered in the country of your choice
- Registering your Personal Locator Beacon is required by law in most countries. Registering is very important because should your beacon ever be activated, it is how Search and Rescue Teams will know who you are, and contacts provided may be able to supply information about your specific travel plans. In the absence of this information, it may take longer for a search-and-rescue operation to begin.
- PLBs have been proven, tried and tested in some of the world's most remote locations and treacherous conditions. Even in extreme conditions and situations, the FastFind 220 activates easily. Just deploy the antenna, pull the anti-tamper seal and press the ON button.
- This PLB should only be used in situations of grave and imminent danger to life. False alerts endanger lives and cause expensive disruption to Search & Rescue services. Deliberate misuse of the device could result in a penalty.
|Item Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||5 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.28 x 2.76 x 2.76 inches|