Magellan eXplorist TRX7 Off-road GPS Navigator for 4x4 Ram Mount Vehicles TN1705SGLUC
Magellan eXplorist TRX7 Off-road GPS Navigator for 4x4 Ram Mount Vehicles TN1705SGLUC by Magellan at iShare Maps. MPN: TN1705SGLUC. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Specifications Product NumberTN1705SGLUC DEVICE Dimensions (English)5.2'' x 8.7'' x .67''Dimensions (Metric)132mm x 220mm x 17mmWeight
Features & Highlights
- 7" HD Touchscreen: Extra-large High definition color touchscreen to easily view while navigating. Ruggedized IP67 Casing: Drop and shock resistant casing that is also water and dust proof. Genuine RAM® Windshield Mount: High strength composite windshield suction cup mount provides an extra strong hold on any smooth non-porous surface.
- Detailed Basemap Views: A 2D Topographic view with contour lines and a high resolution (10M) 3D Terrain view of USA and Canada help determine elevations and land features. Over 115,000 Preloaded Designated OHV Routes: Covering forest and public lands. Intuitive Interface: Ready to go right out-of-the-box. With one or two touches users can record a trail, save a waypoint, share socially, save a trail, Backtrack and more.
- Off-road Waypoint List: Waypoint types and marker sets for off-roaders to easily mark meetup locations, scenic views, campsites, obstacles, and more. Easily Record Custom Waypoints: When stopped record custom waypoints using current location, GPS coordinates and more. Name and add audio, photos and descriptions. Waypoints are visible on a saved trail. Safe Waypoint Creation: For safety when moving the TRX7 limits a user to select only a waypoint type - keeping attention on the trail.
- One-touch Social Sharing: Link a Twitter account and press the # button while navigating to send a tweet showing your location and Dirt Miles driven along a trail. Backtrack: Anywhere along a trail hit the backtrack button to route your vehicle back to the current trail's starting point. Off-track Notification: TRX7 notifies user when veering of a trail it is recording to help the user get quickly back on the trail. Custom Trail Ranking System:
- Online Community Trail Database: Searchable database where TRX7 users can discover new crowd-sourced trails, view trail difficulties and observations from fellow off-roaders, and see satellite basemap layers to help plan their off-road adventures. Publish Ranked Trails: Once a trail has been ranked publish to the online community. Help to build the largest crowd-sourced trail database where users can view trails, with a TRX7 ranking.