Garmin GPSMAP 696 (without antenna)
Garmin GPSMAP 696 (without antenna) by Garmin at iShare Maps. MPN: 010-00667-42. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Meet Garmin's ultimate portable MFD: the GPSMAP 696, an all-in-one navigator designed exclusively for aviation. Featuring a large screen, detailed
Included in the box: GPSMAP 696, Free single database update, Yoke mount, GA 25 remote antenna with suction cup mount, 12/24 volt power cable, AC power adapter, USB cable, MapSource® Trip & Waypoint Manager, Protective cover, Owner's manual, Quick reference guide, Free single FliteCharts® update certificate
Features & Highlights
- The GPSMAP 696's bright 7" diagonal high-definition sunlight-readable display makes detailed mapping easy to see day or night - you can even view an entire approach plate on the large-format display.
- With the addition of IFR map mode, Garmin FliteCharts® and ChartViewTM, the GPSMAP 696 provides key functions of a Class 1/Class 2 electronic flight bag (EFB), reducing the use of paper charts in the cockpit.
- The GPSMAP 696 features a high-resolution terrain page showing hazards relative to your altitude and a vertical profile of terrain along your route of flight. It comes with a built-in Jeppesen database, and an Americas, Atlantic or Pacific terrain database. It also includes an obstacles database for the U.S. or Europe.
- Like other portable Garmin devices, the 696 includes the following enhanced aviation databases: Garmin SafeTaxi®, AOPA Airport Directory, Private Airports and Heliports
- When in the air, Garmin's new Smart AirspaceTM feature makes it easier than ever to identify what airspace lies ahead. Smart Airspace automatically highlights airspace close to your current altitude and de-emphasizes airspace away from the current altitude, which gives you increased situational awareness.
|Package Weight:||7.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.4 x 7.3 x 7.3 inches|